Due to COVID-19, most of my classes are still online. Click here to sign up for my e-mail list so you can be notified of schedule changes and in-person practice opportunities!
Ready to sign up and looking for my scheduler? Click the button below to schedule and pay for a class, private session, or package.
Online Group Classes:
Stream the following classes live and online from the comfort of your own home!
Saturdays (1:00- 2:00 pm Pacific Time)
- Gentle Yoga
- All levels welcome – accessible and inclusive.
- Click here to learn more and to register for class.
Saturdays (4:00- 4:45 pm Pacific Time)
- All Levels Yoga at Pilgrimage of the Heart Yoga Live Stream Studio and limited slots for in-person outdoor practice
- All levels welcome. Inclusive and accessible for most bodies. Please contact me if you have questions about whether this practice is suitable for you.
- Click here to visit Pilgrimage of the Heart for more details and to sign up.
Sundays (10:00- 11:00 am Pacific Time)
NEW: Therapeutic Yoga Online Class Series
Tuesdays 6:00- 7:00 pm, March 2- April 20, 2021
- Therapeutic Yoga for Shoulders and Hips
- 8-class series with personalized program and e-mail support
- Move better and feel better by using yoga practices to support improved movement and reduce persistent pain and tension
- All levels welcome. Accessible and inclusive.
- This program is sold out. If you’d like to get an e-mail when new dates are announced, CLICK HERE to send me a message and let me know.
Online Private Yoga and Yoga Therapy Sessions
Work one-on-one with me from the comfort of your home via Zoom video conferencing. This is the best way to get your questions answered and learn how to improve your movement habits and customize your postural yoga practice to meet your needs.
A private session is a great way to get started if you are a beginner because I can personalize my instruction and there is a more conversational aspect. I address your questions, and you learn how to respond to how your body is feeling in the moment. You’ll also gain a solid understanding of the key poses you’re likely to encounter in group classes and how to adapt them for your needs.
If you’re a more experienced practitioner, a private session is the perfect way to re-invigorate and troubleshoot your practice. If you’re coming back from an injury or working with new limitations, your practice has plateaued, or you are curious about how to create a more balanced and functional movement practice, a private session will empower you to move with more joy, ease, strength, and coordination.
Yoga therapy utilizes the tools of yoga for healing. In private yoga therapy sessions, you’ll learn more about how your body moves and work to improve your movement and function using practices such as yoga postures, meditation, and breath work. Better movement can lead to decreased pain and other symptoms, and improve your energy levels and sense of wellbeing.
Many clients have questions about private yoga and yoga therapy therapy and whether it’s right for them. That’s why I offer a free online consultation appointment – no obligation to sign up. In your 20-minute consultation, you will:
- Share your unique goals, dreams, obstacles, and/or concerns.
- Receive an initial assessment of your movement patterns.
- Get answers to your questions about private yoga and yoga therapy sessions.
Let’s talk yoga! Click below to reserve your spot.