Click here to sign up for my e-mail list so you can be notified of schedule changes and practice opportunities!
Ready to sign up and looking for my scheduler? Click the button below to buy and/or schedule a class, private session, or package.
Group Classes and Workshops:
Join me for a class series or one-time workshop. I have in-person (San Diego) and online options available.
Therapeutic Yoga Class Series
- Small-Group Therapeutic Yoga Programs – online and in-person
- 5-class series with personalized program and e-mail support
- Move better and feel better by using yoga practices to support better movement and reduce chronic pain and tension.
- All levels welcome. Accessible, inclusive, and highly personalized.
- Click below to learn more and view availability and registration information.
Other Group Classes and Workshops
- Non-therapeutic group class series – online
- One-time classes and workshops – online and in-person
Private Yoga and Yoga Therapy Sessions
Work one-on-one with me from the comfort of your home via Zoom video conferencing or in person at my office in Hillcrest/ Banker’s Hill San Diego. This is the best way to get your questions answered and learn how to improve your movement habits and reduce your symptoms.
A private session is a great way to get started if you are a beginner because I can personalize my instruction and there is a more conversational aspect. I address your questions, and you learn how to respond to how your body is feeling in the moment. You’ll also gain a solid understanding of the key poses you’re likely to encounter in group classes and how to adapt them for your needs.
If you’re a more experienced practitioner, a private session is the perfect way to re-invigorate and troubleshoot your practice. If you’re coming back from an injury or working with new limitations, your practice has plateaued, or you are curious about how to create a more balanced and functional movement practice, a private session will empower you to move with more joy, ease, strength, and coordination.
Yoga therapy utilizes the tools of yoga for healing. In private yoga therapy sessions, you’ll learn more about how your body moves and work to improve your movement and function using practices such as yoga postures, meditation, and breath work. Better movement can lead to decreased pain and other symptoms, and improve your energy levels and sense of wellbeing.
Many clients have questions about my programs and whether they’re a good fit. That’s why I offer a free online consultation appointment – no obligation to sign up. In your 20-minute consultation, you will:
- Share your unique goals, dreams, obstacles, and/or concerns.
- Get answers to your questions about the programs I offer.
- Get recommendations about which programs will meet your needs.
Let’s talk yoga! Click below to reserve your spot.