Click here to sign up for my e-mail list so you can be notified of schedule changes and practice opportunities!
Group Classes and Workshops
Therapeutic Yoga Small-Group Programs
- Online and in-person (San Diego)
- 5-class series with personalized home practice program and e-mail support
- Move better and feel better by using yoga practices to support better movement and reduce chronic pain and tension.
- All levels welcome. Online programs offer sliding scale pricing.
- Join a scheduled program, or contact me about a custom program for your group of 3-6 people.
Other Group Classes and Workshops
- Online group class series with pay-what-you-can pricing and recording access
- One-time classes and workshops – online and in-person
Private Yoga Therapy & Yoga Nidra Sessions
Work one-on-one with me from the comfort of your home via Zoom video conferencing, or in person at my office in Hillcrest/ Banker’s Hill San Diego.
This is the best way to get your questions answered, and learn how to improve your movement patterns, understand your body better, and reduce your pain and other symptoms.
Yoga therapy utilizes the tools of yoga for healing. In private yoga therapy sessions, you’ll learn more about how your body moves, and work to improve your movement and function using practices such as yoga postures, meditation, and breath work. Better movement can lead to decreased pain and other symptoms, and improve your energy levels and sense of wellbeing. Incorporate better breathing, mindful awareness, and deliberate rest practices for a whole-person approach to feeling better.
Rachel is certified in Rest and Revitalization Sleep Meditation, also known as Yoga Nidra. This meditation practice from the yoga tradition can be done in any comfortable position and is fully guided by a facilitator. Many people say it’s the easiest meditation practice they’ve ever tried! Yoga Nidra has been used therapeutically for a wide range of issues, including anxiety, insomnia, and pain. Your private Yoga Nidra session will be personalized to meet your needs and can be booked for 30 or 60 minutes.
Many clients have questions about my programs and whether they’re a good fit. That’s why I offer a free online consultation appointment – no obligation to sign up. In your 20-minute consultation, you will:
- Share your unique goals, dreams, obstacles, and/or concerns.
- Get answers to your questions about the programs I offer.
- Get recommendations about which programs will meet your needs.
Let’s talk yoga! Click below to reserve your spot.