Do not attend your in-person appointment if you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 (including fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell), or if you have been exposed or suspect you have been exposed to COVID-19 within the past 14 days, or if you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
When attending appointments, my current policies are as follows:
- Other clients in this building may be at risk. Masks are required when entering the building.
- Fully vaccinated clients may remove their masks during their appointments.
- Masks are required at all times for partially vaccinated/ unvaccinated clients.
- I have received both Moderna COVID-19 shots. Please let me know if you want me to wear a mask during your appointments. I am more than happy to do so.
- A COVID-19 waiver will be required before all in-person appointments.