Do not attend your in-person appointment if you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 (including fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell), or if you have been exposed or suspect you have been exposed to COVID-19 within the past 14 days, or if you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
Our State and County indoor mask mandates have been lifted. When attending appointments or programs in-person, my policies are as follows:
- Masks are currently strongly recommended for all people attending in-person indoor private sessions or group programs.
- I will have masks on hand for those who would need one.
- A COVID-19 waiver is required before attending any in-person programs.
COVID-19 safety will continue to be a top priority for me.
- I will continue to wear an N95 mask or equivalent for all in-person appointments and programs.
- I am fully vaccinated and boosted for COVID-19.
- I will have the windows open during private sessions, as well as fan/ HVAC on for ventilation, and windows and doors open whenever possible for group programs.
- I am currently providing props. If you are more comfortable bringing your own props to appointments, please feel free to do so.
If you have questions about these policies, please CONTACT ME.