I’m very excited to be teaching a new Hatha Yoga class at The Little Yoga Studio from 8:00- 9:15 on Friday mornings, starting September 28. This slower-paced class is great for beginners or to balance out Vinyasa or other vigorous practice styles. Hatha yoga builds strength, flexibility, balance, and of course, relaxation. I focus on the alignment of body, mind, and breath to help students of all levels connect into themselves and ultimately transform their practice.
If any of the following applies to you, this is the class for you.
- You are a beginner.
- You have questions about the poses or are interested in how to practice more safely.
- You are recovering from injury or a hard workout, or you are working with physical challenges.
- You are feeling busy, stressed, or fatigued.
- You have already been practicing yoga but are interested in deepening your understanding of poses or breathing techniques through a slower practice.
- You want to build up strength and flexibility in order to support your practice of other styles.
Please note that the class cancellations at plan-B-fitness are now permanent as the studio has been closed. Please stay tuned to this site or my Facebook page for the latest information on new classes and other schedule changes. You can always find my current schedule on the Schedule page, and information about classes I am subbing for will be posted regularly on the News section of my site and on Facebook.
I hope to see you in class. Have a beautiful practice!